Ways to wear denim in winter
Denim has always been classic and versatile-being able to go from day to night and chic to casual in the blink of an eye. No matter what event you are dressing up for, whether a party, work or casual outing, denim is forever classic. A broad range of clothing options, from accessories to clothing denim is ruling the fashion industry. Denim dresses are a great way to comfort and style. Denim in winter is an easy way to add an extra dose of personality to outfits. It is a style that is available in a variety of colors and designs and the fashion industry has been tapping into exactly this characteristic. Its perception changes depending on what it is paired with, for instance, denim paired with some staple winter accessories creates different looks and gives a chic feel. Wearing denim to workplaces, or just doing it with a high heel and blazer for a formal look also makes it a fashion statement. With endless options such as androgynous, cut-outs, and distressed denim in different styles and fits, finding the right denim is easier than ever. Designers used denim to present a variety of looks from casual to avant-garde.
Denim jackets are available in so many styles that you have a huge array of choices to choose from for the jacket which best suits your body shape. Make sure the jacket fits on the shoulder properly and sits on or just below your waistline. You can incorporate denim jackets into your outfits in a few different ways that make you look stylish in the wintertime.
- You can go for a paler wash if you want to go super casual, but if you want a smarter look, go for darker denim or a mid-blue.
- A denim jacket over a summer dress is one of the easiest ways to wear your favorite dresses for winter.
- Another top trend this season, the denim jacket with fur could be an ideal way to stay cozy for winter.
- You can also pair a denim jacket with a bright-colored hoodie underneath to make it stand out.
- A chunky knit sweater underneath your denim jacket, along with jeans looks classy and sophisticated.
- Wear a checked or flannel shirt with buttons open, then throw on your denim jacket.
- Pair your denim jacket with a turtleneck and trousers for a classy look.
The current trend in the jeans market is all about washes with the comeback of acid wash. It has been observed by many denim brands that consumers are inclined towards opting for medium washes for their jeans. There is also an ongoing trend for a two-button top at the waist giving a more finished look. Two-tone pants, with one pant leg being rendered in a medium blue and the other in a darker or washed-out tone have also gained popularity. Flare jeans are often thought of as hippie, but they make you look chic and sophisticated. Cargo pocket jeans have been updated to include multiple pockets, in varied sizes at the front, and the back as well as running along the sides of jeans – with button or velcro closures. Here are a few fashionable winter outfits that can pair up with all the different styles of jeans.
- A plaid lumberjack jacket over skinny black jeans and a black t-shirt.
- Pair your boyfriend jeans with a pretty floral print jacket, block-heel shoes, and a ladylike chain purse.
- A crisp white blouse and black sweater jacket look right for the office with boyfriend denim.
- Pair a cheerful-hued jacket with dark wash flare jeans, a pin-striped shirt, and classic loafers to give a work-appropriate outfit.
- Skinny ripped jeans and a classic winter wool coat, with basic sneakers or high heel pumps, can make your weekend fashionable this winter.
- A puffer jacket with one that’s fur-lined with your favorite pair of skinny jeans looks stylish for casual winter days.
- Pair high-waist jeans with a striped tee, leather biker jacket, and basic sneakers.
Denim dresses if styled correctly in winter can smash it out. Denim dresses are making their way back into the fashion ground. When an occasion calls for denim, but jeans just don’t go, wear a denim dress instead. Some styles to pair your denim dress this winter:
- Pair the dress with a poncho and a pair of tights to keep your legs warm. This looks super polished yet still casual.
- Wearing a tall boot with the dress makes the outfit making it a real head-turner.
- Add a blanket scarf to your denim dress look.
- A denim dress and cowboy boots go together to give a classy look.